As busy legal professionals, finding the time to manage your personal finances is often not a priority. The key questions often confronting barristers include:
- Is your disposable income working hard for you?
- Are your personal and business affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- When do you wish to retire? Do you want to retire early or reduce your working hours in the future?
- Do you have appropriate income protection in place accounting for your distinct professional needs?
- Do you have appropriate healthcare provisions in place?
- When was the last time you reviewed your personal financial planning arrangements?
- Do your chambers have compliant pension and appropriate insurance provisions in place?
- Have you put in place financial plans to prepare for taking silk or becoming a member of the judiciary?
At Westgate Wealth Management, we have the specialist expertise to help you develop a bespoke financial plan to achieve the lifestyle you require both now and in the future, offering a dedicated, personal wealth management service, with the benefit of a single relationship to meet all of your financial needs.